Château de Mazan
Nestled at the foot of the legendary Mont Ventoux, the Château de Mazan, a 4 stars hotel de Charme, is situated in the village of Mazan in the heart of Provence, 30 minutes from Avignon.
This elegant 18th century building is where we will welcome you, in a sumptuous setting combining charm, gastronomy and comfort. The decoration of the Château is composed of antiques and decorative objects. 30 boutique rooms, each with a unique décor…All have free Wi-Fi, minibar, air-conditioning, safe and satellite TV.
Our restaurant L’ingénue, much esteemed by gourmets, has a large dining room, small lounges with hundred-year-old mouldings and a large terrace overlooking the garden.
Also available: a 1920 bar, landscaped garden enclosed by medieval ramparts of the village, an outdoor swimming pool and a private parking.
* The nearest train station is Avignon TGV situated 35 minutes from Mazan. Many direct trains per day coming from: Bruxelles (4h30mn) ; Lille Europe (4h00mn) ; Paris (2h40) etc…
* The nearest international airport is Marseille Provence: direct flights from Brussels, Charleroi and Lille.
The Château de Mazan can be partially or fully privatized for your events, family or work events.
Rates are on request.
- Meeting Room
- Air conditioning
- Private Parking
- Room service
- Fitness Center and Sauna
- Near motorway
- City Center
Château de Mazan is the perfect setting for your seminars: Executive seminars, incentive, etc…
• A seminar room that can accommodate 20 to 30 people depending on the room layout retention.
• 2 others rooms 90m2 and 50m2 privatized in meeting room, subcommittee or private lounge for your meals.
• Our team is at your disposal to help you organize your activities and transport IN/OUT the hotel.
• We also have an address book of local service partners at your disposal to help you liven up your event
Equipments to suit yours needs: Wireless connections, screen, flipchart, stationary …and barco projector on request.
Leisure on the spot: a landscaped garden, an outdoor swimming pool.
Leisure outside the hotel: Cultural tours, biking, walking from the hotel or nearby locations as Dentelles de Montmirail, Mont Ventoux and Monts de Vaucluse. Golfing, kayaking, tree climbing, quad, etc…
Wine and Truffle hunting: Programs “Clefs en main” – From initiation to tasting:
• Harvest experience,
• Digging and truffle hunting with a Truffle Expert and his dog in the Monts de Vaucluse.
To visit the surroundings: 5 hilltop villages classified among the most beautiful in France, the
Mont Ventoux, Avignon and the Popes’ palace, L’Isle sur la Sorgue, the small Provencal Venice,
and its antique shops, Orange and its Roman amphitheatre, the Gorges de la Nesque, Sault and
A charming Château in Provence, with a genuine soul, a story, an atmosphere! The sun of Provence, a famous restaurant serving fine and creative cuisine inspired by seasonal products, a team of professionals keen to help you and listen to any of your wishes…
The perfect place to celebrate your wedding, anniversary, birthday party, family reunion, baptism, etc … and spend a memorable stay in the presence of your loved ones…