Radisson Blu Hotel Lyon
The stylish and contemporary Radisson Blu Hotel Lyon, located on the upper floors of Lyon’s iconic Part-Dieu tower, known locally as ‘Le Crayon’, offers a unique place to stay, with truly breath-taking panoramic views of the city’s historical quarter, the French Alps and Mont Blanc. Overlooking the city, every single one of the 245 bedrooms and 11 meeting rooms boasts a panoramic vie.
- Meeting Room
- Room service
- Catering Service
- Free high-speed Internet
- Fitness Center and Sauna
- Near motorway
- City Center
Anchored in the heart of the business quarters Part-Dieu, the hotel is only 5 minutes on foot from the TGV train station and 25 minutes away from the Saint-Exupéry International Airport.
Meetings & Conferences
Experience Meetings® by Radisson Blu is an innovative concept and the key to successful meetings, thanks to a combination of modern technology, adjustable and high quality, with a dedicated team to closely assess and cater for the needs of your events.
• Ensured high speed Wi-Fi included for every attendee;
• A 500 sqm meeting space to host your business events, nestled on the 32nd floor of the Tower, boasting a stunning 360° view of the whole city;
• 11 flexible meeting rooms with natural daylight can welcome up to 350 guests;
• 7 Superior Rooms can be turned into meeting rooms as well;
• Meeting space can be divided and expanded according to your needs;
• ‘Club CarlsonSM for Planners’ programme: earn Gold Points® each time you book a meeting or event at the Radisson Blu Hotel Lyon. Sign up at clubcarlson.com to start earning points for Award Nights, upgrades and much more.
The Celest Bar & Restaurant® on the 32nd floor offers a new culinary experience, constantly exploring new inspirations, and a real getaway for guests who embark on a unique culinary journey. The Chef delivers a new take on French cuisine: every meal is made unique with a globally inspired twist and presented in the most creative and inspired way.
The 182 standard rooms boast breathtaking views including the French Alps and the Mont Blanc and are a token of optimal comfort thanks to complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi and a flat-screen smart TV. The 56 Business Class Rooms and 7 Superior Rooms are overlooking the old town and the Fourvière basilica. With the same comfort of our Standard rooms, these rooms also include a Nespresso® machine as well as bathrobes and slippers.