Seven Heads Conference
Seven Heads Conference:
A unique approach in an exclusive setting.
A unique and inspiring location close to Brussels and Leuven. Perfect for board meetings, seminars, workshops, product presentations, strategic meetings, brainstorming sessions, training, receptions,…
Seven Heads Conference provides the perfect environment for a new approach to conferences. Attention to every detail is central. A successful meeting or event is about much more than simply the right planning of logistics. A unique experience means a world of difference.
The location and facilities at Seven Heads Conference are exclusive but homely. It is a unique place where you enter with expectations but leave with fresh ideas and surprising solutions.
- Meeting Room
- Air conditioning
- Catering Service
- Free high-speed Internet
- Near motorway
- Conference room: 120m2
- Laser projector and screen
- Smart TV 7 LED75” HDR Wi-Fi
- Hi-speed internet
- Barco sound system
- High quality Wilkhahn office furniture.
- Garden / Koi pond and terrace 280 m2
- Meadow 500 m2 (where marquee can be set-up)
- Modular conference table for up to 20
- Theatre staging possible for up to 45
- Separate catering area
- Toilets/shower area
- Areas for break-out sessions both inside and out
- Large furnished outdoor terrace.
- Exclusive dining room with terrace for 10 to 12 guests, with an idyllic view.
Several breakfast, lunch and reception formulas are available: guaranteed quality, local suppliers. Dinners: from tradition to world cuisine.
Up to 20 cars.
5km from the Africamuseum, the centre and park of Tervuren
There are several fantastic B&B’s nearby.